Sunday, October 3, 2010

1000 Cranes, 1000 Lives....1000 words needed

I started a new project. I am going to make 1000 paper cranes, with a positive word written on them, and place them in various places around where I live. I stole this idea from Sandy @ Sandy and the 1000 Paper Cranes. I'm doing this mainly because I'm bored all day, but also because I've always wanted to do something in my life that made a difference in other people's lives. I know if I was having a really shitty day, and I found a paper crane that said "Hope" or "Believe", my day will have brightened, even if it's just a little bit.

So, what I need from all of you are words that have a positive meaning or significance, even if it's just to you. I would really appreciate it. If you want to check out my blog, or Sandy's (please read hers...I never would have thought of this on my own.), be my guest: 1000 Cranes, 1000 Lives.

Thanks!

No comments: