Thursday, September 2, 2010

He drives me crazy. Ooh. Ooh.

I love my boyfriend. I'm crazy about him. There are times when I don't know what I would do without him. He's one of the funniest, sweetest, sexiest, smartest, most caring people I know.

However, there are some things about him that drive me up the wall.

First there's the throat clearing. It's constant. Sure, if there's a little tickle or some phlegm or something, I'd understand. But there are times, especially when he's on the toilet, I have to ask him if he's okay. It's like some weird OCD thing.

Speaking of the bathroom brings me to another one. Anytime he does anything in there, he has to shut the door. I can understand if he's taking a shit, but is it really so bad if I glimpse him using a Q-tip? On the other hand, I'm completely the opposite. Unless I'm dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool, or if I'm around other people (i.e. at a party), that door is open.

Actually, that could be used as a metaphor for our personalities. I'm an open book and he's one of those diaries with a lock code needed to get into it. He's a very private person. I guess that would be why he flipped his shit when I blogged about our sex life...while having a link to my blog on Facebook. Whoopsies. But you live and learn. And then you get Luvs. Haha.

Here's another one that bugs me, but not as much as the others. He's one of those people who really have no need for a dishwasher, because he almost completely washes the dishes before putting them in there. That used to really drive me crazy, but I've slowly become accustomed to it.

In truth, none of these things really bother me to the point of a break-up. I deal with them because I love him, annoying habits and all. And when I think of all the things he does that are so amazing and wonderful, I forget all about the annoying shit...at least until he does something that bugs me again. If you happen to read this, I love you baby!

Later lovelies!

No comments: