Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Let's try this again...

Well, let's hope this time around goes better than last time. The last time I was on here I posted way too much personal information concerning my boyfriend's and mine relationship. It caused him to almost break up with me. That was not a good time. However, I've really missed blogging. I've missed a lot of the people on here whose blogs I would faithfully read. So I've decided to come back. Ta-da!!!

You may be wondering about the title of my blog, Alcoholics Who Like To Drink And Stay Home. I could think of absolutely nothing that I felt was clever enough, so I turned to one of my favorite comedians, Chelsea Handler. It's her own version of M.A.D.D.. She came up with it after her small stint in the slammer after being pulled over for drunk driving and being apprehended for "stealing" her sister Sloane's identity. Are You There, Vodka? It's me, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Bang, Bang, and My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-night Stands will have you in tears with laughter.


Wow! I forgot how much Blogger sucks...thanks for not letting me hit "enter" at the end of a paragraph, asshole.


Well, I think that's of enough of such stuff for one day...sorry, Dr. Seuss reference. Anywho, I'm off to read some of the blogs I've been neglecting for quite sometime.


Later lovelies!

No comments: